Sunday, July 20, 2014

Updates: Bryce Canyon

photo 1 (11)

photo (22)

photo 1 (12)

photo 2 (10)

photo 2 (11)

I haven't been posting very often for various reasons: don't feel like taking 'outfit photos' lately, been spending time with family, been having cabin trips away from service with both sides of the family, been wanting to take it easy more often, health issues, and have generally had other projects to work on and edit. I have been to some fun places though lately, like a quick visit to Bryce Canyon with my dad while visiting our cabin kind of nearby. Just kind of using these as filler to keep kind of up to date while I finish off film rolls and wait for the processing.

Such a neat place! Isn't the red rock and desert landscape the best? It's my number one cup of tea, at least. Cannot get enough. I keep getting urges to move back here, but I guess the family visits will have to suffice for now. I'm still in awe at how dynamic this state is. So many things to do and see in the great outdoors.

photo 3 (9)

6 comments:

  1. I just visited Bryce for the first time in May and cannot agree more. It is such an incredible place! Probably my favorite National Park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous! What an amazing place. I'd love to see this in real life. I think you look super cute in your backwards hat and deer shirt too.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was supposed to go there this past weekend but parker and i decided it would be too hot. but hopefully we will be going back soon. want to go boating this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I wish I had visited when I went out west. My friend just went, though, and brought me back a postcard!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get it, sometimes you just don't feel like posting as much--but seriously, don't stop posting altogether 'cause I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete