Monday, August 10, 2015

MOVING TO TUMBLR





5D8A5013


I've decided to move my posts over to tumblr from blogger. It's a much more streamlined process and seems to reach a wider audience, so here goes nothin! Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this blog- I've always appreciated your support and encouragement. I'm still pretty active on instagram and pinterest and hope to blog more frequently on tumblr.



To continue to view my photography, photostories, and life in Japan, please move with me to Kitsunekunblog@tumblr.com !

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new platform! Are you moving all your content to tumblr? This blog is like a favorite book of mine and I looove brosing your archives (hope that's not creepy)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice image!
    ---------------
    I'm working in the thay man hinh xiaomi. It's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)♥
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete